Corte Madera Chronicles

A group blog; a place to share photos, thoughts, stupid shit we find on the internet, whatever. Hopefully we'll get at least one post per day from someone, and not so many posts that it's too overwhelming. Have fun!

Wednesday, April 20, 2005

biting the many thousand dollar bullet....

So i've decided i will be attending either California College of the Arts or Mills in the fall to work towards my MFA in creative writing. I'll be mortgaging my future, by investing in myself - wrap your head around that one!

It looks like I'll be in the Bay Area at least through 2007.

It feels good to be doing something for myself again... and soon enough, you all will have to refer to me as "Master"...

1 Comments:

At 11:52 PM, Blogger Lorrimer said...

Good call.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home