Corte Madera Chronicles

A group blog; a place to share photos, thoughts, stupid shit we find on the internet, whatever. Hopefully we'll get at least one post per day from someone, and not so many posts that it's too overwhelming. Have fun!

Sunday, April 17, 2005

Ep.III T.V ads

Has anyone seen the Ep.III T.V ads? I just realized I could watch them online, so I did, and they kind of rocked. “Tragedy” and “Dark Side unleashed” are bitchin’. “Teaser” is the same old footage.

http://www.starwars.com/episode-iii/release/trailer/tv_tragedy.html

2 Comments:

At 11:21 PM, Blogger Lorrimer said...

Dude, I posted those here last week. Scroll down, homeslice.

 
At 5:45 PM, Blogger Jeff said...

Hey man, your original post was one day into the archives section. You can't expect me to search the depths of the blogg every time I post. t'aint my fault if your little blogg can't handle the volume, home skillet!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home