Corte Madera Chronicles

A group blog; a place to share photos, thoughts, stupid shit we find on the internet, whatever. Hopefully we'll get at least one post per day from someone, and not so many posts that it's too overwhelming. Have fun!

Wednesday, June 01, 2005

One Trilogy to rule them all

Well hell, I finally have a link that may be of some interest to y’all, and I am shamed to realize that I do not know how to do a fancy little link where I can type “here” and have you actually be able to click it and have it take you to where I intend, nor do I really give a crap. So do what you have to do. Click it. Copy and paste it. whatever.

Oh, btw, this is comparing Star Wars, LotR, and the Matrix trilogies, except it isn’t serious at all, which is what makes it so special.

Here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home