Corte Madera Chronicles

A group blog; a place to share photos, thoughts, stupid shit we find on the internet, whatever. Hopefully we'll get at least one post per day from someone, and not so many posts that it's too overwhelming. Have fun!

Wednesday, September 07, 2005

Photos

I started posting photos from my new camera on zaypop.com. Sooner or later there will be a vast amount more on my flickr account, but not for, hmmm, about 27 days.

For now I'll put larger versions of my favorites on my site.

Comments don't work in the photography section. Allegedly that's being worked on by my HTML slave, but I suspect he's having sex with his girlfriend instead. Asshole.

Zay

4 Comments:

At 12:05 AM, Blogger Lorrimer said...

They're too big. Hard to see. Make 'em smaller. Or use fuckin flickr.

Nice photos, though.

 
At 2:51 PM, Blogger lia said...

hey, will someone post one of the pics from game of thrones at zach's? i dont remember who took them - there were like 5 cameras there, but some of them were good.

 
At 11:28 AM, Blogger shakescene said...

I'm making them smaller now. I'm learning this shit. I already broke my flickr account, so I'll have to re-up in 20 days.

And they're not to big for MY screen.

 
At 1:40 PM, Blogger Lorrimer said...

The general rule is for the total window size not to exceed 800 pixels. The photo of Chris and Kelly is 1053 pixels wide, plus you have a column of menu text to the left of it. My 3-years-plus old Mac laptop can almost fit both the photo and the column when my browser window is at max size, but I prefer to keep it a little smaller. Older monitors -- like the ones for free use at libraries -- really can't handle anything bigger than 800 pixels across.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home