Corte Madera Chronicles

A group blog; a place to share photos, thoughts, stupid shit we find on the internet, whatever. Hopefully we'll get at least one post per day from someone, and not so many posts that it's too overwhelming. Have fun!

Thursday, May 04, 2006

Its here, finally...

http://www.aintitcool.com/display.cgi?id=23212
Seriously...everyone go there NOW you will all, universally, be happy. And how many time can I say that?
Trust me.

Sheesh, alright...its about the original trilogy and something we've all screamed about for YEARS now.

Where's the trust?

-Morrison

1 Comments:

At 1:27 AM, Blogger Lorrimer said...

It's a true measure of how disappointed I was in Episode III that even this doesn't get me all that excited.

Plus I don't quite believe it's true.

It'll take a while for Episode III to get completely out of my brain. Once it does, I'll get really excited about this. If it's true.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home