Corte Madera Chronicles

A group blog; a place to share photos, thoughts, stupid shit we find on the internet, whatever. Hopefully we'll get at least one post per day from someone, and not so many posts that it's too overwhelming. Have fun!

Thursday, September 22, 2005

The Birthday Boy


The Birthday Boy
Originally uploaded by wjackalope.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY JOSH!!!!

I hope you all enjoy this photo, I would have liked to use something more embarassing, but this was already up on flickr.

ps Josh, don't delete this.

3 Comments:

At 3:32 PM, Blogger Lorrimer said...

I think that's embarrassing enough.

 
At 4:40 PM, Blogger lia said...

happy birthday josh!

sorry i forgot, but you are not on my birthday alarm. i should just remember that your bday is the first day of fall...

 
At 8:53 PM, Blogger Lorrimer said...

Thanks! Yeah, I'm the Virgo/Libra cusp.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home