Corte Madera Chronicles

A group blog; a place to share photos, thoughts, stupid shit we find on the internet, whatever. Hopefully we'll get at least one post per day from someone, and not so many posts that it's too overwhelming. Have fun!

Wednesday, October 26, 2005

i am at this moment holding in my hands...



affc


i can't believe the day has arrived. i have always said that when this book came out, i would take 3 days off of work to read it. as it stands today however, the only time i can take off work is the time it takes to post this. oh well.

it releases in the us on nov 8. you can buy it from amazon.co.uk though, and be an uberdork like me. an uber HAPPY dork.


6 Comments:

At 5:18 PM, Blogger Lorrimer said...

Holy shit. I'm not done rereading the first three yet! Fuck!

 
At 10:47 PM, Blogger wjackalope said...

I'm too cool to know anything about any of this.

go ahead

shun me

 
At 12:35 AM, Blogger wjackalope said...

oh the christmas special. I still have that on DVD from that one time when somebody gave us all copies of it. That was neat. I still have yet to watch it, I guess because I was told that it was one of the most horrible things ever produced. But I figure it can't be worse than Joe Buck and Tim McCarver on Fox calling the World Series and turning something that should have been exciting and engaging into something borderline unwatchable. Bring back NBC and Bob Costas.

 
At 8:05 PM, Blogger lia said...

enough with the dibs! :p

you can all buy your own copies on november 8...

 
At 7:02 PM, Blogger Lorrimer said...

How did you get yours early???

 
At 11:33 PM, Blogger lia said...

yes zay, you can still borrow it when im done :p

i ordered it from amazon.uk. apparently they released it there oct 17. grrm isnt even british... i dont understand it. damn limeys.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home