Corte Madera Chronicles

A group blog; a place to share photos, thoughts, stupid shit we find on the internet, whatever. Hopefully we'll get at least one post per day from someone, and not so many posts that it's too overwhelming. Have fun!

Saturday, December 10, 2005

This is the best thing ever

"based on what you've told us so far, we're playing this track because it features basic rock song structures, electronica influences, mild rhythm syncopation, major key tonality and many other similarities identified in the music genome project"

2 Comments:

At 12:55 AM, Blogger wjackalope said...

wow. this will keep me from doing anything productive for hours. not that I needed any help.

 
At 1:07 AM, Blogger Lorrimer said...

After I posted, I discovered that eventually they make you register. I gave them my standard junk-mail-okay email address; seems to be fine.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home