Corte Madera Chronicles

A group blog; a place to share photos, thoughts, stupid shit we find on the internet, whatever. Hopefully we'll get at least one post per day from someone, and not so many posts that it's too overwhelming. Have fun!

Saturday, June 11, 2005

OK, this is stupid, but

If you see Mr. and Mrs. Smith, I'm a fuzzy figure in the background in one scene. You can't tell its me. But it's me. There's one short scene about two-thirds of the way through the movie in a diner. Vince Vaughn is sitting on one side of the table, Brad Pitt on the other side, and Angelina Jolie is standing. In the shots of Brad Pitt (except for one shot from Angelina's POV), I'm one of the two people sitting at the counter (the one further away).

Angelina Jolie asked to make out with me on the set but I had to tell her no because of Mrs. Lorrimer.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home