Corte Madera Chronicles

A group blog; a place to share photos, thoughts, stupid shit we find on the internet, whatever. Hopefully we'll get at least one post per day from someone, and not so many posts that it's too overwhelming. Have fun!

Monday, April 18, 2005

for the html impaired

i think its funny that while others try to post links and are unable to, when i try to type an example of the html coding for a hyperlink to show how its done, i cant NOT make it into a link. (see comments under "china and japan battle" for details of my stupidity).

soooo... here is a little tutorial that tells you how to type a hyperlink. read it and learn people! your un-hyperlinked url's are activating my ocd in the worst way.

link

3 Comments:

At 11:44 PM, Blogger Lorrimer said...

No, the issue is that Blogger isn't compatible with Mac's Safari browser. I could do links on blogger when I was using Firefox, but I've switched back to Safari and it no longer works.

 
At 8:20 PM, Blogger Lucas Krech said...

Two important points.

1. Lia is cute.

2. Josh is HTML impared. I use safari and there is no problem at all. You can try actually TYPING the code rather than relying on a little link button.

 
At 11:53 PM, Blogger Lorrimer said...

Really? I'm an IDIOT! I saw the button was gone and thought that was that. Woops.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home