Corte Madera Chronicles

A group blog; a place to share photos, thoughts, stupid shit we find on the internet, whatever. Hopefully we'll get at least one post per day from someone, and not so many posts that it's too overwhelming. Have fun!

Wednesday, November 09, 2005

South Park characters of ourselves


southparklorrimer
Originally uploaded by Lorrimer.

Go here to make yours.


Guess who?

southparkme
Blogger won't let me post in the comments, so I'm editing your entry. Rar!


Joshua Archer

southparklia
lia at work

sp_amanda
my coworker amanda - also at work

6 Comments:

At 12:07 AM, Blogger Lorrimer said...

I tried to get the pissy face.

 
At 7:45 AM, Blogger lia said...

who is that who cant post in comments? whats up with that?

 
At 8:11 AM, Blogger Lucas Krech said...

It won't let me post an img tag in comments. And, um, you didn't recognize me I'm offended.

 
At 8:54 AM, Blogger lia said...

what? who are you? what's going on?

you like mine? i am talking to a dumb nurse at a site :D

 
At 9:49 AM, Blogger Lorrimer said...

I recognized you, Lucas.

 
At 10:52 AM, Blogger lia said...

um, yeah... me too...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home