Corte Madera Chronicles

A group blog; a place to share photos, thoughts, stupid shit we find on the internet, whatever. Hopefully we'll get at least one post per day from someone, and not so many posts that it's too overwhelming. Have fun!

Monday, January 30, 2006

I need podcasts

Podcasts make my insane commuting schedule just barely tolerable. I'm always looking for more podcasts. Sometimes I like intelligent podcasts that actually teach me something (like the BBC's In Our Time, which is a smart British dude who brings in three smart British professors to thoroughly analyze a topic usually having something to do with the Renaissance), other times I need something goofy (Mysterious Universe is pretty good for this). I also enjoy Diggnation and This Week In Tech, but sometimes the tech-oriented podcasts get boring. Al Franken is not as good now that he's hosting by himself.

What podcasts do you all listen to? What do you recommend? Hook me up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home