Corte Madera Chronicles

A group blog; a place to share photos, thoughts, stupid shit we find on the internet, whatever. Hopefully we'll get at least one post per day from someone, and not so many posts that it's too overwhelming. Have fun!

Friday, May 05, 2006

Job Offers

So as some of you may know I am currently in the process of looking for a job as a speech pathologist in one of the many bay area school districts. Last time I was home I had some interviews and now I'm starting to get some offers. Yesterday I was formally given an offer by Piedmont Unified which could have a starting salary of around 45,000. I also received a message from Albany Unified telling me they want to make me an offer, but after I returned their call, I haven't heard back in two weeks. So the news is good! And it sounds like after about 75 years of paying off student loans, I might be able to make a comfortable living. Yeah! Pays to get an M.S.!

6 Comments:

At 12:27 PM, Blogger Lorrimer said...

congratulations, fucker.

 
At 12:31 AM, Blogger Lorrimer said...

Can Mrs. Lorrimer and I live on your couch?

 
At 10:24 AM, Blogger wjackalope said...

On my couch? I thought you were gonna live in the new and improved cottage.

 
At 10:36 PM, Blogger Lorrimer said...

That's so not going to happen.

 
At 4:48 PM, Blogger wjackalope said...

Mom says maybe the three of us should get a place together for a few months. Until my friend moves back and we try to get a place together. Or until the cottage is done. Sep-Dec, something like that. It would be bizarre.

 
At 11:59 AM, Blogger wjackalope said...

well, I didn't mean Adam, I meant Me, Josh, Sadie. But, well, let's put in this way - IF Adam, Josh, and I all moved in together we would actually HAVE to make it into a reality show. It would be priceless.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home